FP3 features 92 lofts with a shared terrace in a Green Building that was specifically built as an environmentally conscious construction project. Located in the historic Fort Point neighborhood near the exploding Seaport District, you would be just steps away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
· Cutting edge finishes and appliances
· Hardwood Floors
· High ceilings
· Concierge (16 hours on Weekdays, 8 hours on Weekends)
· Shared terrace with views of the Seaport
· Residents are entitled to a space to rent at a nearby parking garage
· In-building laundry, hookups in each unit
· Bicycle storage room
· Partnership with Equilibrium Fitness
· Bosch appliances and Kohler fixtures
· Restaurant by Barbara Lynch on the first floor as well as retail space
· Kitchenette and large exhibition space/gallery that can be used by residents for events
FP3 Building Condos & Rentals
|All Listings||Under $100,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 3 Beds
- 2½ Baths
- 1,804 SqFt
This luxurious 3BR 2.5 bath is a corner unit in the Seaport’s coveted FP3 building. W/ a number of recent upgrades, including the shimmering, stained-concrete floor, custom dimmable LED lighting & wireless surround sound, this unique home was buil...
- 2 Beds
- 2½ Baths
- 1,403 SqFt
The FP3- the finest luxury living experience in the Fort Point neighborhood. Come visit the building that defined industrial luxury in the city of Boston. Award winning architectural design by Hacin + Associates, completed in 2010. This home was p...
- 1 Bath
- 707 SqFt
Enjoy this impeccable studio and one bath unit located in the Seaports desirable, FP3 building perfect as city pied a terre. Equipped with Bosch appliances, 9'6" ceilings, maple wood flooring, silestone counter tops, and in unit washer/dryer. Entr...