Court Square Press Building
Originally the MacAllen Manufacturing Company, the Court Square Press Building is located in the South Boston featuring a lovely brick and beam layout. There are 130 condos that were created in 2003. It is on the west side of South Boston, not far from the hugely popular Seaport District.
· State of the art kitchens
· Stainless steel appliances & granite countertops
· In-unit heat and air-conditioning
· Forty different floor plans
· 24-hour reception and security
· Garage parking
· Private fitness room
· Outdoor heated pool
· Terrace with 5 grills
· Entertainment screening room with a kitchen and a bathroom
· Retail space, including a Yoga studio and dry cleaner
Court Square Press Building Condos & Rentals
|All Listings||Under $100,000|
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,042 SqFt
AVAILABLE 10/1! Situated on the corner of Dorchester Ave and W Broadway, this two bed, two bath condo is flooded with natural light and comes with impeccable modern amenities such as an in-ground heated pool and fitness center. Ride the elevator u...
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 779 SqFt
Dramatic Brick and beam loft 1 bedroom with 12 ft ceilings in a full service luxury building! Floor to ceiling glass windows facing a serene award winning courtyard, hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and in unit ...