FP3 features 92 lofts with a shared terrace in a Green Building that was specifically built as an environmentally conscious construction project. Located in the historic Fort Point neighborhood near the exploding Seaport District, you would be just steps away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
· Cutting edge finishes and appliances
· Hardwood Floors
· High ceilings
· Concierge (16 hours on Weekdays, 8 hours on Weekends)
· Shared terrace with views of the Seaport
· Residents are entitled to a space to rent at a nearby parking garage
· In-building laundry, hookups in each unit
· Bicycle storage room
· Partnership with Equilibrium Fitness
· Bosch appliances and Kohler fixtures
· Restaurant by Barbara Lynch on the first floor as well as retail space
· Kitchenette and large exhibition space/gallery that can be used by residents for events
FP3 Building Condos & Rentals
|All Listings||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 3 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4,211 SqFt
Unlike any other, this 4,200+/- sq.ft. Seaport penthouse offers panoramic views and a 2,300 sq.ft. private terrace. Stunning living space with Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Three Exposures, Soaring Ceilings, Gas Fireplaces and Exceptional Finishes. Ro...
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,149 SqFt
East facing corner 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom in the Seaport District's desirable FP3 building. Contemporary finishes and a sun drenched living room fill your open layout living space. Overhanging kitchen peninsula and soaking tub are just two of this ...
- 1 Bed
- 1½ Baths
- 901 SqFt
RARE OFFERING - Large one bedroom condo with PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE in the Seaport’s coveted FP3 building. With stunning contemporary finishes, large windows, and high ceilings, this home caters to a luxurious lifestyle in one of Boston’s hottest ...