FP3 features 92 lofts with a shared terrace in a Green Building that was specifically built as an environmentally conscious construction project. Located in the historic Fort Point neighborhood near the exploding Seaport District, you would be just steps away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
· Cutting edge finishes and appliances
· Hardwood Floors
· High ceilings
· Concierge (16 hours on Weekdays, 8 hours on Weekends)
· Shared terrace with views of the Seaport
· Residents are entitled to a space to rent at a nearby parking garage
· In-building laundry, hookups in each unit
· Bicycle storage room
· Partnership with Equilibrium Fitness
· Bosch appliances and Kohler fixtures
· Restaurant by Barbara Lynch on the first floor as well as retail space
· Kitchenette and large exhibition space/gallery that can be used by residents for events
FP3 Building Condos & Rentals
|All Listings||Under $100,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 3 Beds
- 2½ Baths
- 1,804 SqFt
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, Feb 18th, 2018, 11:30am - 1:00pm - This gorgeous 3BR 2.5 bath is a front facing corner unit in the Seaport’s coveted FP3 building. With a number of recent upgrades, including the shimmering, stained-concrete floor, custom dimmable LED lighting & wireless surround sound, this unique...
- 2 Beds
- 2½ Baths
- 1,394 SqFt
Expansive penthouse residence with floor-to-ceiling windows, two levels and striking city views. Upper level features high-end Living/Dining and kitchen area w/ hardwood floors, custom lighting, and soaring ceilings. Chef's kitchen offers stainles...
- 1 Bath
- 648 SqFt
This bright and airy studio is available for rent in the desired FP3 building which is located in the remarkable neighborhood of Fort Point. The spacious living area gives the feel of luxury condo living with the modesty of a studio. The kitchen i...