FP3 features 92 lofts with a shared terrace in a Green Building that was specifically built as an environmentally conscious construction project. Located in the historic Fort Point neighborhood near the exploding Seaport District, you would be just steps away from restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
· Cutting edge finishes and appliances
· Hardwood Floors
· High ceilings
· Concierge (16 hours on Weekdays, 8 hours on Weekends)
· Shared terrace with views of the Seaport
· Residents are entitled to a space to rent at a nearby parking garage
· In-building laundry, hookups in each unit
· Bicycle storage room
· Partnership with Equilibrium Fitness
· Bosch appliances and Kohler fixtures
· Restaurant by Barbara Lynch on the first floor as well as retail space
· Kitchenette and large exhibition space/gallery that can be used by residents for events
FP3 Building Condos & Rentals
No listings were found matching your search criteria.