Lafayette Lofts is a redeveloped building that was completed in 2005 located in Boston’s old textile district; between Chinatown, the Financial District and the Leather District. Loft design features exposed beam and columns structure, large windows, and open modern living. Lafayette Lofts is located near fine dining, shopping and the Rose Kennedy Greenway.
- Granite and stainless steel kitchen
- Secure garage parking for rent
- Individual storage units
- Gas fireplaces
- Rooftop terraces/balconies
- Open floor plans
- Kitchen with chocolate cabinets & granite countertops
- Hardwood floors
- Video phone for front door security release
Lafayette Lofts Condos & Rentals
|All Listings||Under $100,000|
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 852 SqFt
I have a furnished unit for rent in a new construction elevator building (Lafayette Lofts). The condo is located in the heart of the city next to the Public Garden and the Boston Commons a block away from the Ritz Carlton, Millenium Place, Radian,...